Senior Business Analyst (Data Security/Lead)
Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne
- Nazwa firmyLuxoft
- LokalizacjaWroclaw, Poland
- Data publikacji2015-04-16
- Rodzaj pracyEtat
- StanowiskoSenior Business Analyst (Data Security/Lead)
About the Company
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft’s software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft’s solutions are based on its proprietary products and platforms that directly impact its clients’ business outcomes and efficiently deliver continuous innovation. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 18 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in the North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.luxoft.com.
Team is looking for a Senior Business Engineer in our Poland location to drive data security concepts for our strategic and legacy applications.
Technical Analysts to work within a Java development team to drive out functional and business requirement analysis of a E2E data security solution across multiple components (DSL, Myriad, REF) and multiple data stores. Own the business analysis, design and review implementation. To become the Dept. SME for systems in area data security, providing advice, guidance and review to multiple teams globally.
The primary roles and responsibilities:
- Lead a team to deliver data security concepts for strategic data management system
- Create detailed functional requirements that cover data access authorization rules for Credit and Market risk systems
- Develop a strong understanding of client’s Credit and Market Risk systems and associated front to back data flows and processes
- Align the data security standards between key Risk and Finance system
- Liaise with IT Cross functional architects and IT Developers to identify data security implementations
- Liaise with different stakeholders such as Legal and Compliance, CRM, Risk Methodology, Market data and Risk reporting teams to get detailed requirements / use cases
- Ensure strategic data management system is SOX compliant; perform a full evaluation of authorization access and identify gaps that need remediation
- Communicating clearly with all stakeholders and demonstrates an understanding of business processes and related issues. Develops multiple solutions options and can convey the merits and issues of each to ensure clear understanding of impact across the organization.
- Working experience as a project / team lead capacity is required
- Strong coordination skills to run working groups with various stakeholders: functional / security architects, business analysts and developers
- BA with development background; must be exposed to full Software Development Lifecycle process
- Transalate client’s security policies to functional specifications
- Knowledge of data anonymization / masking for sensitive data classification
- Strong knowledge on data access authorization based on user role and operating model and location
- Ablity to translate Cross border transfer data policies to functional
- Strong RMBS SQL (Oracle / Sybase)
- Ablity to query and understand data model
- Ability to translate legacy database functionality to strategic functional specifications
- Ability to process and analyze data in files and databases
- Self-motivation and inquisitive nature, self-starter; ability to think outside the box, originate new ideas and implement; hard working, quick to learn, and passion for excellence.
- Excellent communication skills delivering precise accurate information. (Writing, listening & playing back, presenting)
- 5+ years of work experience in Business Analysis
- Investment Banking product knowledge is preferred
- Ability to use quantitative and analytical problem solving skills to break down complex problems and frame them into simple terms
- Experience working in global development teams
Data Service Layer is a strategic component delivering a data abstraction/virtualization service for large volumes of data across multiple physical data sources. It is highly likely that any solution will not just be based on Java and Oracle, but will require cutting edge technology such as Hadoop, Vertica, Apache Spark and other Big Data and Big Memory solutions.
MYRIAD is a strategic data acquisition platform that will provide a single source of data for Market and Credit Risk business purposes. The business processes in general provide the data control functionality to monitor, enrich and adjust data during the data acquisition process. This system will support and provide efficient and transparent data capture for Market and Credit risk.
Credit Risk Officer department is responsible for global credit functions regarding the relationship between the Client and the Bank which includes credit analysis, credit approval, credit reporting and credit monitoring. The information required includes client details, transaction information and credit data such as ratings and calculations and will be accessed globally by Credit Risk and Market Risk staff, Front Office traders and those supporting the Risk function, on a 'Need To Know' basis.
Submit resume for Senior Business Analyst (Data Security/Lead)We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne