Security Engineer – Business Objects Developer
Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne
- Nazwa firmyLuxoft
- LokalizacjaKrakow, Poland
- Data publikacji2015-04-30
- Rodzaj pracyEtat
- KategoriaBazy danych
- StanowiskoSecurity Engineer – Business Objects Developer
About the Company
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft’s software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft’s solutions are based on its proprietary products and platforms that directly impact its clients’ business outcomes and efficiently deliver continuous innovation. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 18 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in the North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.luxoft.com.
- Analyse complexity and feasibility of new or changed requirements. Advise on existing and planned systems, UBS standards and guidelines (requirement engineering)
- Within specified architecture, define platform requirement sizing, network and controlling components and system software. Define necessary technical and human resources. Investigate possible alternative scenarios and verify feasibility.
- Plans and evaluates systems, creates technical specifications and develops and unit and basic integration testing according to specified requirements.
- Level 3 Support (Escalation point for Level 2 Support Organisation in case of incidents
- Act as a partner for Business Analysts regarding requirements specification
- Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.).
- Is responsible for the handover of installation manuals and release notes to the integrator/deployer on behalf of SWCM.
- Is responsible that UBS application deployment and configuration management standards are fulfilled in the respective application systems.
- Is responsible to integrate 3rd party software into the bank (off the shelf or on behalf UBS development).
- Ensures standardization according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) definitions and other UBS standards.
- Ensures high quality and timely and cost-effective preparation of software deployment to development, test and production environments.
- Is responsible to collect and deliver a system engineering effort estimate on request for projects.
- Is responsible to contribute information at hand of PM regarding risks and issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Oracle (v12.0) - 4+ years - design, Development in SQL and PL/SQL
- Business Objects (vXIR3, 4) - 3+ years
- Experience of Data warehousing
- Informatica (v9.x) - 1-2 years
- UNIX - 1+ year
- General knowledge and conceptual awareness of common legacy IT platforms (Mainframe, AS400, Stratus, Informix, etc)
- General understanding of role based access systems (PowerBroker, PowerKeeper, etc)
- Creating systems documentation
- Written and spoken English (can conduct in depth conversations about business and technical matters in English
Security IT is a group-wide function which ensures integrated, secure and risk-aware IT operations for Investment bank by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services, tools, processes and expertise across all business groups.
- We are a part of the transition program dedicated to build IT security center in Poland (one of three global localizations) for global financial services company
- The IT security consists of 3 departments: Identity and Access Management, Application Security and Cyber Thread Security
- Today we are a team of 20 persons but we are going to grow up to 100 within the next 2 years
- As team member of IT Security candidate will be part of one of the many security projects established in Poland
- IT security is the of the fast growing areas in IT sector
A BO developer with good Oracle software development skills is required to support the Business Objects service, re-develop the RIA system on an Oracle database and move the reporting to Business Objects. In addition, that person will support both services, as they are deployed and maintained in production. Additional duties may be required around escalation of other generic application issues, if other resources are not available.
Within IT Risk and Security, the Access Review team are responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of global Access Review services. These cover both applications and infrastructure type access accounts. This review is principally achieved via the Access Rights Certification (ARC) system.
The ARC system is a business application that provides for the affirmation or denial of existing access rights to applications and infrastructure. Originally developed for use in the Investment Bank, this tool has now been adopted by the entire bank for cross business group use.
The application is based around an Oracle database with a web-based user interface.
An important part of our tasks is to provide Business Objects (BO) reports for our clients and for internal purposes. We have existing universes that provide much of what is needed, but enhancements to this are required fairly regularly. These reports are normally needed to be created on an as-needs basis, and as are required for audit purposes need to be developed quickly.
We are currently using BO XIR3/4, which we are provided as part of a managed service from an internal team, so don't have to undertake administrative tasks like upgrades and patches.
Another critical component of the ARC review process is RIA (Repository of Infrastructure Access). RIA which uses LDAP as its repository is responsible to collect all of the Infrastructure access rights that are used in the ARC reviews. The data in RIA is also presented in a tool called "MYACCESS" which is used by many platform owners and others to review various data from RIA. MYACCESS is written in PHP with an Oracle database backend.
A dedicated team exists for on-going enhancement and maintenance of the ARC application. The team's responsibilities include design, development, testing, and implementation of the application.
The support and development of our BO Reporting service and RIA is critical to the success of ARC and this role will be added to the team.
Successful deployment and use of the ARC application is a key route to obtaining internal and external audit approval for the review of existing entitlements that individuals hold on client applications and infrastructure assets.
Submit resume for Security Engineer – Business Objects DeveloperWe kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne