Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne
- Nazwa firmyLuxoft
- LokalizacjaKrakow, Poland
- Data publikacji2015-09-02
- Rodzaj pracyEtat
- StanowiskoQA Engineer
About the Company
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations. Luxoft’s software development services consist of core and mission critical custom software development and support, product engineering and testing, and technology consulting. Luxoft’s solutions are based on its proprietary products and platforms that directly impact its clients’ business outcomes and efficiently deliver continuous innovation. The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 18 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9000 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in the North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, and Asia Pacific. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.luxoft.com.
Would be expected to carry out all aspects of the test lifecycle. This includes:
- Acquire knowledge transfer from Developers and Product Managers who are experts in the relevant functional domains
- Compatibility / usability testing of the online applications on multiple client desktop configurations (OS, browser, plug-ins and languages)
- Complex integration testing with multiple systems and teams around the globe
- Analysing defects using the logs, database etc, perform comprehensive analysis of any error to assist in working out the issue prior to recording in the defect tracking tool
- Working closely with developers to resolve issues and retesting until fixed
- Produce test reports and metrics which are geared towards their intended audience
- Develop high quality, modular, documented test automation code from manual test scripts whilst working within an Agile framework
- Working with leading commercial and Open Source test automation tools; Test Complete, Selenium etc.
- Create automated tests of new functionality and support changes in automated regression testing of existing functionality
- Must have a strong knowledge of the software quality lifecycle, BDD and TDD
- Adhering to test automation standards, as well as proactively trying to add to these standards whenever possible
- Taking pride in the quality of software delivered for each iteration and release
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other development team members, project members, managers and end users
- Must be able to participate in the discussions within the team, communicating any issues that have a project-wide scope to the necessary level
- Must be able to build relationships and work closely with our QA colleagues around the globe
- Must be able to participate in a culture of ‘knowledge sharing’ with the development team
- Sharing best practices with other QA teams in Luxoft and across the Bank
- Experience working in large, global QA teams
- Experience working on complex ecommerce applications
- Knowledge of at least one of the following automation tools: Test Complete, QuickTestPro, Selenium,Cucumber, Robot Framework
- Knowledge of some but not all of the following test tools: HP Quality Center, VersionOne, Jira
- Strong testing experience of the full testing lifecycle from unit testing to user acceptance testing, BDD
- Good understanding and knowledge of Test Methodologies, in particular Agile
- Exposure to Adobe Flex technology, HTML5
- Proven experience testing complex, real-time applications
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDMS databases
- Ability to navigate around Unix / Linux environments
- Results driven – able to deliver good quality accurate solutions to tight time-scales
- Advanced English
Overall you should be confident, enthusiastic and proactive; be highly motivated with an eye for detail, possess strong communication skills and a track record of delivering successful projects into production.
Also, it would be desirable for the candidate to have:
- ISEB Software Testing Certification – Any Level
- Load testing experience with any tools
- Domain expertise in some but not all of the following: FX Cash & Options, Equities, IR Swaps, Bonds, CDS, Prime Brokerage, Exchange Traded Derivatives, Commodities, Research, Portfolio Analytics
- Previous experience working on a front office trading application
- Previous experience testing online eCommerce applications
- Knowledge of scripting (Python, Java,VB, VBScript, Shell etc)
Our project was started two years ago, when our Client, an Investment Bank, launched a Web Portal with the objective of bringing the next generation of single-bank platform to their clients. The Web Portal solution replaces dozens of legacy interfaces and tries to go beyond addressing the needs of the Bank’s
customers, but also anticipating them. In this solution there are four fundamental, albeit incremental, innovations that are combined together to create a proposition that competitors will find hard to replicate:
- The platform places Bank’s experts and their insights at its heart and uses them as the guide to the journey across the platform.
- The Web Portal was designed to take into account changes to the structure of capital markets brought on by new EU and US regulations.
- It integrates all asset classes into one platform, covering the full lifecycle of trading.
- The platform brings to the professional investment world the design breakthroughs that revolutionised the consumer Internet.
The project’s QA team is responsible for all testing activities for a new cross-product online trading application within Investment Bank. Team members cover a variety of roles including test design, analysing requirements and test execution. Being a part of the entire Web Portal development team, QA Engineers follows agile methodologies with testing occurring throughout the lifecycle, iteration by iteration with a strong emphasis on automated testing and short release cycles.
The office location shall be Cracow, Poland. The team has a large-scale integration with other project teams located around the globe (London, New York, Zurich, Cracow, Shenzhen etc).
Submit resume for QA EngineerWe kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Uwaga: Ogłoszenie starsze niż 31 dni, może być nieaktualne